Veritas Mission Statement:
To provide a Christ centered, Biblically based education that nurtures the whole child. We are committed to educate the student spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, socially and physically by applying the principles of the Holy Scriptures to every aspect of life.
1. We believe the original writings of the Holy Scriptures are the only inspired, infallible, authoritative written Word of God, the only normative authority for faith and practice, and the supreme standard by which all conduct, creeds, and teachings must be tested.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that every human, from conception, is wonderfully and immutably created in the image of God, male or female, with a gender that accords with his or her biological sex; that God accordingly designed marriage as a covenantal union of one man and one woman; that every human has sinned against the Creator and deserves His righteous judgment.
4. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
5. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration applied by the Holy Spirit and evidenced by living faith in Christ is absolutely essential.
6. We believe that salvation is by grace through faith alone.
7. We believe that faith without works is dead.
8. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by Whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
9. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those that are saved, unto the resurrection of life and those that are lost, unto the resurrection of damnation.
10. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Summary of Values:
We believe parents are the most important teachers for their children.
Therefore, we value and encourage parent engagement as we partner to educate students.
We believe God is the foundation of all wisdom and learning.
Therefore, all academics, fine arts, and athletics are taught through a Biblical worldview.
We believe in the value of fine arts, classical literary works, and proven curriculum.
Therefore, we utilize the Classical Christian Education model. More than mere facts for tests, we teach students how to learn well.
We believe in the importance of serving others and live this out through daily interactions and community service projects.
If you share these beliefs, JOIN US and experience a school that partners with parents to truly foster each student’s unique, God-given abilities!
Click to see a 2-minute video about our Christ-centered teaching.