Dual Credit Program
Veritas High School students can earn up to 24 hours of college credits through dual credit classes which give credit both towards high school and college credits for savings up to $41,000 in college costs.
- 3 Day K-Quest – $1,608
- K-Quest- $2,664
- A.M Kindergarten- $3,960
- A.M. Kindergarten + 3 Afternoons – $5,088
- Full Day Kindergarten/Elementary- $6,360
- Jr. High (7-8)- $7,200
- Sr. High (9-12)- $7,464
Monthly payments are in 12 installments and will be prorated accordingly due to time of enrollment.
- Families receive multi-student discounts, additionally after you pay for your first three children, each additional child enrolled full time is free!
- Full-Time Ministry Discount: 50% for full-time pastors/ministry
- Tuition Assistance available, all information is strictly confidential, contact Financial Chair
Application Fee: $210 2017-2018 Admission Application
Part time – Price per class per semester
- Monday – Friday Classes: Junior High (7-8)- $550; High School (9-12)- $580
- Full Day Kdg/Elementary “Specials”- $215
- A/B Classes: Junior High (7-8)- $275; High School (9-12)- $295
Veritas Christian School is committed to providing a Christian Education for area families, and in order to keep our school from being a school available only to the affluent, Veritas support is derived from tuition and substantial fundraising efforts.
We encourage you to please contact our Financial Chair, Troy Gregory, to confidentially answer any financial concerns or questions. He can be reached at the school office by leaving a message for him to call you. School office # 785-749-0083.
Current families seeking financial aid must have applications turned in by March 31, 2017.
New families seeking financial aid must have applications turned in by May 1, 2017