Open Positions for the 2017-2018 School Year
Other content areas will be included in this position.
- Committed follower of Christ
- Reflect a lifestyle consistent with a biblically integrated perspective as a Christian role model
- HR Experience
- Ability to manage others
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping
- Accounts payable/ receivable principles
- Fund reconciliation
- Payroll Tax/ Sales Tax
- Proficiency in QuickBooks
- Proficiency in English, Writing, and Microsoft Office
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- BS Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration
Please submit all application by March 24, 2017 to Veritas Christian School, 256 N. Michigan, Lawrence, KS 66044 or email to email@example.com. Start date is June 1, 2017. Prior training period to be determined.
- committed follower of Christ,
- reflect a lifestyle consistent with a biblically integrated perspective as a Christian role model
- Have the skills and professional qualifications to effectively carry out the responsibilities of an elementary teacher preferably including a degree in elementary education, a Kansas Teaching License and/ or ACSI Certification.
Please submit all application by April 1st, 2017 to Veritas Christian School, 256 N. Michigan, Lawrence, KS 66044.
Please note: Applications will only be kept for one year. Applicants must meet the following qualifications